MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Amazon Music to 8TracksStart now!
How to import Amazon Music to 8Tracks?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Amazon Music as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select 8Tracks as destination service
4 Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on 8Tracks.
Move From Amazon Music to 8Tracks – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Amazon Music to 8Tracks:
- Select source service as Amazon Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as 8Tracks
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to 8Tracks.
Musconv is a great playlist transfer app