MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Amazon Music to Foobar2000Start now!
How to import Amazon Music to Foobar2000?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Amazon Music as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Foobar2000 as destination service
4 Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Foobar2000.
Move From Amazon Music to Foobar2000 – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Amazon Music to Foobar2000:
- Select source service as Amazon Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Foobar2000
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Foobar2000.
You can also use Musconv as youtube to mp3 converter