With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Amazon Music to Jamendo!
How to import Amazon Music to Jamendo?
Transferring between Amazon Music and Jamendo was never so easy! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1. Select Amazon Music as source service
2. Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select Jamendo as destination service
4. Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Jamendo.
Move From Amazon Music to Jamendo – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Amazon Music to Jamendo:
- Select source service as Amazon Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Jamendo
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Jamendo.