MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Amazon Music to JSONStart now!
How to import Amazon Music to JSON?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Amazon Music as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select JSON as destination
4 Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Move From Amazon Music to JSON – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Amazon Music to JSON:
- Select source service as Amazon Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination as JSON
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to JSON.
By the way, you can also transfer from spotify to apple music.