MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Amazon Music to PlexStart now!
How to import Amazon Music to Plex?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Amazon Music as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select Plex as destination service
4 Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Plex.
Move From Amazon Music to Plex – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Amazon Music to Plex:
- Select source service as Amazon Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Plex
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Plex.
By the way, you can also transfer apple music to spotify.