MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Amazon Music to XMLStart now!
How to import Amazon Music to XML?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Amazon Music as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select XML as destination
4 Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Move From Amazon Music to XML – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Amazon Music to XML:
- Select source service as Amazon Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination as XML
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to XML.
By the way, you can also transfer apple music to spotify.