With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Amazon Music to Zvooq!
How to import Amazon Music to Zvooq?
Transferring between Amazon Music and Zvooq was never so easy! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1. Select Amazon Music as source service
2. Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select Zvooq as destination service
4. Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Zvooq.
Move From Amazon Music to Zvooq – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Amazon Music to Zvooq:
- Select source service as Amazon Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Zvooq
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Zvooq.