MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Apple Music to Last.fmStart now!
How to import Apple Music to Last.fm?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Apple Music as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Last.fm as destination service
4 Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Last.fm.
Move From Apple Music to Last.fm – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Apple Music to Last.fm:
- Select source service as Apple Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Last.fm
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Last.fm.