With MusConv you can easily import all your music from Apple Music to Playzer.
How to import Apple Music to Playzer?
Transferring between Apple Music and Playzer was never so easy! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1. Select Apple Music as source service
2. Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select Playzer as destination service
4. Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Playzer .
Move From Apple Music to Playzer – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Apple Music to Playzer:
- Select source service as Apple Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Playzer
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Playzer.