With MusConv you can easily import all your music from Apple Music to Shazam.
How to import Apple Music to Shazam?
Transferring between Apple Music and Shazam was never so easy! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1. Select Apple Music as source service
2. Select playlists you want to transfer
3. Select Shazam as destination service
4. Take a tea and wait till we move songs for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Shazam.
Move From Apple Music to Shazam – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and songs from Apple Music to Shazam:
- Select source service as Apple Music
- Select playlists you want to export
- Choose CSV file as destination
- Select source as just saved CSV file
- Select destination service as Shazam
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Shazam.