MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Apple Music to VLCStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Apple Music to VLC
How to import Apple Music to VLC?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Apple Music as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select VLC as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on VLC.
Move From Apple Music to VLC – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Apple Music to VLC:
- Select source service as Apple Music
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source as just saved CSV
- Select destination service as VLC
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to VLC.