MusConv easily imports public playlists from Audio Captain to LiveXLiveStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer public playlists from Audio Captain to LiveXLive
How to transfer public playlists from Audio Captain to LiveXLive?
You need to complete 4 easy steps to transfer playlists from Audio Captain to LiveXLive:
1 Select Audio Captain as the source service
2 Enter Audio Captain playlist URLs. You can browse them here
3 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
4 Select LiveXLive as the destination service
Move From Audio Captain to LiveXLive – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audio Captain to LiveXLive:
- Select the source service as Audio Captain
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as LiveXLive
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to LiveXLive.