MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to AudiomackStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to Audiomack
How to import Audiomack to Audiomack?
Transferring between Audiomack to Audiomack has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Audiomack as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Audiomack.
Move From Audiomack to Audiomack – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to Audiomack:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose Audiomack file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved Audiomack file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Audiomack
This method allows to backup all your music data to Audiomack file and use it anytime to import to Audiomack.
By the way, you can also transfer music from youtube to play music.