MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to BeatportStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to Beatport
How to import Audiomack to Beatport?
Transferring between Audiomack to Beatport has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Beatport as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Beatport.
Move From Audiomack to Beatport – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to Beatport:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Beatport
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Beatport.
By the way, you can also transfer from spotify to apple music.