MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to CSVStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to CSV
How to import Audiomack to CSV?
Transferring between Audiomack to CSV has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select CSV as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on CSV.
Move From Audiomack to CSV – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to CSV:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as CSV
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to CSV.
By the way, you can also transfer from spotify to apple music.