MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to CubaseStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to Cubase
How to import Audiomack to Cubase?
Transferring between Audiomack to Cubase has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Cubase as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Cubase.
Move From Audiomack to Cubase – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to Cubase:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Cubase
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Cubase.
MusConv is a great playlist converter, just try it.