MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to DeezerStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to Deezer
How to import Audiomack to Deezer?
Transferring between Audiomack to Deezer has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Deezer as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Deezer.
Move From Audiomack to Deezer – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to Deezer:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Deezer
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Deezer.
By the way, you can also transfer apple music to spotify.