MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to DJ Player ProStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to DJ Player Pro
How to import Audiomack to DJ Player Pro?
Transferring between Audiomack to DJ Player Pro has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select DJ Player Pro as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on DJ Player Pro.
Move From Audiomack to DJ Player Pro – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to DJ Player Pro:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as DJ Player Pro
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to DJ Player Pro.
By the way, you can also transfer from spotify to apple music.