MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to djay ProStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to djay Pro
How to import Audiomack to djay Pro?
Transferring between Audiomack to djay Pro has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select djay Pro as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on djay Pro.
Move From Audiomack to djay Pro – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to djay Pro:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as djay Pro
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to djay Pro.