MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to EarbitsStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to Earbits
How to import Audiomack to Earbits?
Transferring between Audiomack to Earbits has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Earbits as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Earbits.
Move From Audiomack to Earbits – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to Earbits:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Earbits
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Earbits.
By the way, you can also transfer from spotify to apple music.