MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to eJayStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to eJay
How to import Audiomack to eJay?
Transferring between Audiomack to eJay has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select eJay as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on eJay.
Move From Audiomack to eJay – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to eJay:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as eJay
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to eJay.
By the way, you can also transfer apple music to spotify.