MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to iHeartRadioStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to iHeartRadio
How to import Audiomack to iHeartRadio?
Transferring between Audiomack to iHeartRadio has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select iHeartRadio as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on iHeartRadio.
Move From Audiomack to iHeartRadio – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to iHeartRadio:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as iHeartRadio
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to iHeartRadio.
MusConv is a great playlist converter, just try it.