MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to JangoStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to Jango
How to import Audiomack to Jango?
Transferring between Audiomack to Jango has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Jango as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Jango.
Move From Audiomack to Jango – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to Jango:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Jango
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Jango.
MusConv is a great playlist converter, just try it.