MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to JSONStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to JSON
How to import Audiomack to JSON?
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select JSON as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on JSON.
Move From Audiomack to JSON – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to JSON:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as JSON
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to JSON.
MusConv is a great playlist converter, just try it.