MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to MyTuner RadioStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to MyTuner Radio
How to import Audiomack to MyTuner Radio?
Transferring between Audiomack to MyTuner Radio has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select MyTuner Radio as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on MyTuner Radio.
Move From Audiomack to MyTuner Radio – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to MyTuner Radio:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as MyTuner Radio
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to MyTuner Radio.
By the way, you can also transfer apple music to spotify.