MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to NetEase MusicStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to NetEase Music
How to import Audiomack to NetEase Music?
Transferring between Audiomack to NetEase Music has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select NetEase Music as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on NetEase Music.
Move From Audiomack to NetEase Music – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to NetEase Music:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as NetEase Music
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to NetEase Music.
By the way, you can also transfer apple music to spotify.