MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to PlayzerStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to Playzer
How to import Audiomack to Playzer?
Transferring between Audiomack to Playzer has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Playzer as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Playzer.
Move From Audiomack to Playzer – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to Playzer:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Playzer
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Playzer.
MusConv is a great playlist converter, just try it.