MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to Slacker RadioStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to Slacker Radio
How to import Audiomack to Slacker Radio?
Transferring between Audiomack to Slacker Radio has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Slacker Radio as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Slacker Radio.
Move From Audiomack to Slacker Radio – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to Slacker Radio:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Slacker Radio
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Slacker Radio.