MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to SpotifyStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to Spotify
How to import Audiomack to Spotify?
Transferring between Audiomack to Spotify has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Spotify as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Spotify.
Move From Audiomack to Spotify – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to Spotify:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Spotify
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Spotify.
Musconv is a great playlist converter, just try it.