MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to Virtual DJStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to Virtual DJ
How to import Audiomack to Virtual DJ?
Transferring between Audiomack to Virtual DJ has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Virtual DJ as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Virtual DJ.
Move From Audiomack to Virtual DJ – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to Virtual DJ:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Virtual DJ
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Virtual DJ.
By the way, you can also transfer music from youtube to play music.