MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to Windows Media PlayerStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to Windows Media Player
How to import Audiomack to Windows Media Player?
Transferring between Audiomack to Windows Media Player has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select Windows Media Player as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Windows Media Player.
Move From Audiomack to Windows Media Player – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to Windows Media Player:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as destination service
- Select source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as Windows Media Player
This method allows to backup all your music data to CSV file and use it anytime to import to Windows Media Player.
By the way, you can also transfer music from youtube to play music.