MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Audiomack to XMLStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Audiomack to XML
How to import Audiomack to XML?
Transferring between Audiomack to XML has never been easier! Try it out!
You need to perform 4 easy steps to migrate between two services:
1 Select Audiomack as source service
2 Select playlists you want to transfer
3 Select XML as destination service
4 Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉
Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on XML.
Move From Audiomack to XML – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Audiomack to XML:
- Select source service as Audiomack
- Select playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose XML file as destination
- Select source service as just saved XML file
- Press “Transfer” and select destination service as XML
This method allows to backup all your music data to XML file and use it anytime to import to XML.
You can also use Musconv as youtube to mp3 converter