MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from BBC Sounds to CSVStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from BBC Sounds to CSV
How to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to CSV?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to CSV:
1 Select BBC Sounds as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select CSV as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on CSV.
Move From BBC Sounds to CSV – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from BBC Sounds to CSV:
- Select the source service as BBC Sounds
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as CSV
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to CSV.