MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from BBC Sounds to CubaseStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from BBC Sounds to Cubase
How to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to Cubase?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to Cubase:
1 Select BBC Sounds as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Cubase as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Cubase.
Move From BBC Sounds to Cubase – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from BBC Sounds to Cubase:
- Select the source service as BBC Sounds
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Cubase
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Cubase.