MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from BBC Sounds to DJ Player ProStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from BBC Sounds to DJ Player Pro
How to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to DJ Player Pro?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to DJ Player Pro:
1 Select BBC Sounds as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select DJ Player Pro as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on DJ Player Pro.
Move From BBC Sounds to DJ Player Pro – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from BBC Sounds to DJ Player Pro:
- Select the source service as BBC Sounds
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as DJ Player Pro
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to DJ Player Pro.