MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from BBC Sounds to EarbitsStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from BBC Sounds to Earbits
How to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to Earbits?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to Earbits:
1 Select BBC Sounds as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Earbits as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Earbits.
Move From BBC Sounds to Earbits – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from BBC Sounds to Earbits:
- Select the source service as BBC Sounds
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Earbits
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Earbits.