MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from BBC Sounds to IDAGIOStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from BBC Sounds to IDAGIO
How to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to IDAGIO ?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to IDAGIO :
1 Select BBC Sounds as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select IDAGIO as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on IDAGIO .
Move From BBC Sounds to IDAGIO – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from BBC Sounds to IDAGIO :
- Select the source service as BBC Sounds
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as IDAGIO
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to IDAGIO .