MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from BBC Sounds to MusicBeeStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from BBC Sounds to MusicBee
How to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to MusicBee?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to MusicBee:
1 Select BBC Sounds as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select MusicBee as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on MusicBee.
Move From BBC Sounds to MusicBee – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from BBC Sounds to MusicBee:
- Select the source service as BBC Sounds
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as MusicBee
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to MusicBee.