MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from BBC Sounds to PandoraStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from BBC Sounds to Pandora
How to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to Pandora?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from BBC Sounds to Pandora:
1 Select BBC Sounds as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Pandora as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Pandora.
Move From BBC Sounds to Pandora – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from BBC Sounds to Pandora:
- Select the source service as BBC Sounds
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Pandora
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Pandora.