MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Beatport to AbletonStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Beatport to Ableton
How to transfer playlists from Beatport to Ableton?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Beatport to Ableton:
1 Select Beatport as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Ableton as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Ableton.
Move From Beatport to Ableton – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Beatport to Ableton:
- Select the source service as Beatport
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Ableton
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Ableton.