MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Beatport to EarbitsStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Beatport to Earbits
How to transfer playlists from Beatport to Earbits?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Beatport to Earbits:
1 Select Beatport as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Earbits as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Earbits.
Move From Beatport to Earbits – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Beatport to Earbits:
- Select the source service as Beatport
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Earbits
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Earbits.
By the way, you can also transfer music from youtube to play music.