MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Beatport to GaanaStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Beatport to Gaana
How to transfer playlists from Beatport to Gaana?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Beatport to Gaana:
1 Select Beatport as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Gaana as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Gaana.
Move From Beatport to Gaana – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Beatport to Gaana:
- Select the source service as Beatport
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Gaana
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Gaana.
You can also use Musconv as youtube to mp3 converter