MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Beatport to IDAGIOStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Beatport to IDAGIO
How to transfer playlists from Beatport to IDAGIO?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Beatport to IDAGIO:
1 Select Beatport as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select IDAGIO as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on IDAGIO.
Move From Beatport to IDAGIO – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Beatport to IDAGIO:
- Select the source service as Beatport
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as IDAGIO
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to IDAGIO.
By the way, you can also transfer from spotify to apple music.