MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Beatport to iTunesStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Beatport to iTunes
How to transfer playlists from Beatport to iTunes?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Beatport to iTunes:
1 Select Beatport as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select iTunes as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on iTunes.
Move From Beatport to iTunes – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Beatport to iTunes:
- Select the source service as Beatport
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as iTunes
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to iTunes.