MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Beatport to MAGIX Music MakerStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Beatport to MAGIX Music Maker
How to transfer playlists from Beatport to MAGIX Music Maker?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Beatport to MAGIX Music Maker:
1 Select Beatport as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select MAGIX Music Maker as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on MAGIX Music Maker.
Move From Beatport to MAGIX Music Maker – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Beatport to MAGIX Music Maker:
- Select the source service as Beatport
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as MAGIX Music Maker
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to MAGIX Music Maker.