MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Beatport to Patari.pkStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Beatport to Patari.pk
How to transfer playlists from Beatport to Patari.pk?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Beatport to Patari.pk:
1 Select Beatport as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Patari.pk as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Patari.pk.
Move From Beatport to Patari.pk – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Beatport to Patari.pk:
- Select the source service as Beatport
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Patari.pk
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Patari.pk.
By the way, you can also transfer apple music to spotify.