MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Beatport to Virtual DJStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Beatport to Virtual DJ
How to transfer playlists from Beatport to Virtual DJ?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Beatport to Virtual DJ:
1 Select Beatport as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Virtual DJ as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Virtual DJ.
Move From Beatport to Virtual DJ – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Beatport to Virtual DJ:
- Select the source service as Beatport
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Virtual DJ
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Virtual DJ.
By the way, you can also transfer from spotify to apple music.