Spotify is one of the well-known platforms that are ready to offer its subscribers various playlists with different content. Each of these music compilations has a certain theme and genre.
In spite of this, some playlists still become more popular than others. There are several reasons for this. Popular compilations usually include songs of famous artists, and Spotify customers can enjoy these attractive sets of music every time they wish. A lot of selections could get into the top charts. Taking into account that the vast majority of the platform audience is young enough, lists of popular playlists are based on the preferences of these customers.
Moreover, there are various selections which popularity is explained by their genres. For example, a huge number of people like hip-hop and listen to the appropriate playlists at the moment. This attention to particular music content may lead the hip-hop compilations to the top charts.
What are the best Spotify playlists due to modern trends?
- Today’s Top Hits. This list of music is unstable and it may change every day. Moreover, it has a huge number of subscribers. An excellent thing about its popularity is broadcasting the newest and actual tracks. Therefore, the subscribers are always aware of tracks that are at the peak of popularity at the moment.
- Global Top 50. Here are some of the most legendary compositions. Specifically, these tracks should be well-known to every self-respecting fan of the music industry. Therefore, it makes this compilation quite popular.
- Rap Caviar. This playlist is a constantly renewed collection of the most popular rap songs. Many people like this genre, and it is the main reason for their interest in this compilation. Moreover, some of the most famous rap songs are collected in that playlist. A lot of fans want to be aware of what is new in this genre, so they listen to this playlist.
- Pop Rising. This is a great collection of the most popular songs of the recent period. These hits have gained popularity among young fans and those people who follow the latest trends and new projects of favorite artists in a very short time.
- Hot Rhythmic/ Get Turnt. These two playlists are somewhat similar to each other. They offer listeners energizing and rhythmic tracks. This kind of music can suit you during a party or dancing, while working out, jogging, or walking around the city.
- Relax & Unwind / Your favorite coffeehouse. These sets are made up of very relaxing and unobtrusive tracks. These calm melodies will help you to relax and think your own thoughts. By the way, there are a lot of tracks in these compilations that would be great as background music for the whole day.
The special application MusConv can help to switch from any other streaming service to Spotify’s various music content: albums, playlists, videos, etc. Try this convenient program right now! Enjoy all the benefits of your new platform without losing your favorite tracks.