MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Bluesound to EarbitsStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Bluesound to Earbits
How to transfer playlists from Bluesound to Earbits?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Bluesound to Earbits:
1 Select Bluesound as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Earbits as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Earbits.
Move From Bluesound to Earbits – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Bluesound to Earbits:
- Select the source service as Bluesound
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Earbits
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Earbits.