MusConv easily imports your playlists and favorites from Bluesound to JangoStart now!
With MusConv you can easily transfer all your music from Bluesound to Jango
How to transfer playlists from Bluesound to Jango?
You need to complete 3 easy steps to transfer playlists from Bluesound to Jango:
1 Select Bluesound as the source service
2 In the “Playlists” tab select playlists you want to transfer and click “Transfer”
3 Select Jango as the destination service
Enjoy a cup of tea while MusConv works for you 😉 Once finished, your playlists and songs will be available on Jango.
Move From Bluesound to Jango – Video Tutorial
Alternative method to transfer playlists and tracks from Bluesound to Jango:
- Select the source service as Bluesound
- Select the playlists you want to copy
- Press “Transfer” and choose CSV file as the destination service
- Select the source service as just saved CSV file
- Press “Transfer” and select the destination service as Jango
This method allows you to backup all your music data to a CSV file and use it at anytime to import to Jango.